SCMAC COVID GUIDELINES
In order to enter the Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center, or participate in outdoor events at the Art Center, you must agree to the following:
- Screen temperature at home, and do not enter if you present with any symptoms.
For the latest CDC updates on symptoms, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Additionally do not enter under any of the following conditions:
- if you or someone you live with has traveled, been to a hospital, or has potentially been exposed to the virus within the past two weeks,
- if you are concerned about underlying medical conditions, concerned about being in a high-risk group as designated by the CDC, are sensitive to cleaning chemicals, or are unable to wear a mask for the duration of your visit.
- There will be no penalty for a registered participant to cancel if any of the above conditions take effect. Please notify us if you need to cancel so that we can free up the time slot.
- Everyone entering the Art Center premises will be required to sign in to establish a contact tracing list.
- Notify the Art Center if you test positive for COVID-19 after visiting the Art Center, attending a ceramics session, or participating in a sidewalk sale.
- Wear a face covering over nose and mouth at all times and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Only Art Center members who have registered in advance for ceramics sessions will be permitted in the facility. No more than 6 people are allowed during any session.
- Wash your hands with soap and water upon entering the Center, after using the restroom or touching your nose or mouth, and before departure.
- The Art Center will NOT be providing any PPE equipment or face masks. We will have hand soap and hand sanitizer available for use.
- We will update procedures and guidelines as they are released by the county, state, and CDC.