We are seeking a media relations and marketing manager to play an integral role in public/media relations, and content creation for our organization.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about organization news.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors and event coordinators.
- Collaborate with department heads to craft and pitch press releases and announcements.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with past experience in public relations, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a rapidly changing work environment.