Saturday, April 10, 2021
2 – 3 pm
Please join us for our Annual Membership meeting! This year we will be meeting via Zoom.
Schedule of Events
Introduction of the Board of Directors
State of the Art Center address by Susan Archibald, Board Chair
Question & Answer Time
Breakout Rooms to discuss “Your Dreams for the Art Center”
Drawing for Prizes!
Vote for Board of Directors
You can get started by voting for our Board of Directors. This is something we do each year as required by our bylaws. Each Director is voted in for a 2-year period. Since we were not able to have our vote last year, we will have all our Board members listed on the ballot. We have added photos and bios of our current Directors to help you get to know them better!
We have several vacancies on the Board at this time. If you are interested in becoming a Board member, there is a place on the ballot to submit your name and email address so that we can contact you. Voting is open until April 17, 2021
Renew Your Membership
Did your membership lapse during the COVID year? If so, now would be a great time to renew! Fingers crossed, we plan to slowly reopen our in-person activities as 2021 progresses. We missed you! Welcome to all who want to join for the first time as well.
To Join the Membership Meeting on April 3, 2021
Preparing for the Meeting
- If possible, please find a quiet, well lit space for the session, minimizing background noise.
- We are using Zoom videoconferencing. You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a webcam and stable internet access. You can join from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android. However, for the optimal overall experience, we highly recommend joining via computer. You can download Zoom here.
- We encourage you to join the session 5-10 minutes early to make sure you are settled in and that your technology works prior to our session start. We will be starting promptly at 2:00 pm PDT!
- Click the link below to enter our Zoom Room:
- Once the host has started the meeting, you will be placed into a Waiting Room until the actual session begins, then you will be brought into the Main Room.
- Please note that your microphone will be automatically muted upon entry to the meeting.
Once you are in the Main Room
- When you enter the meeting you will be in ‘Speaker View’, which allows you to see the individual participants in the room at the top of the screen and the person speaking in the large center screen. You are able to change to ‘Gallery View’ by going to the right upper corner of the screen and clicking on the Rubik’s cube icon.
- At the bottom of the screen you will find an Actions Menu Bar. Hover your cursor over the bottom of the screen to display the menu bar. If you are using a Tablet, this will be at the top of the screen.
- You will see a ‘Mic’ icon and a ‘Video’ icon, which are used to control your microphone and video, along with a ‘Participants’ icon, which is used to electronically raise your hand when you wish to speak or ask a question.
- We invite you to keep your video on throughout the meeting. Ensure that your camera is positioned at eye level so that we have a full head and shoulders view of one another.
If you are joining using a Smartphone
- Once you are connected to the session, you will notice you have a few options at the bottom of the screen.
- On the far left you have the option to mute your microphone by pressing on the ‘mic’ icon.
- To raise your hand, go to the far right and click on the ‘more’ options button, “…”, and click ‘raise hand’.